1. Q: How many years young are you and what is your living situation?
1. 35. Me, my hubby and two kids- one dog, two cats and a hamster- yeah, we're busy!
2. Q: What's the biggest challenge you faced in changing your morning routine? How have you dealt with it/got over it/are still dealing with it?
2. my biggest challenge was waking up and getting moving, rather than just alying there, pushing snooze 1,000 times until finally I have to rush! Now, I wake up, look forward to writing- it gets my brain moving. No delays- sometimes I do have to say, ok enough we gotta go and put my journal down :)
3. Q: What time did you wake up and go to sleep before you started using the Morning Sidekick Journal, and what time do you wake up and sleep now?
3. I've always been a "early sleeper" so- that one was easy- but before I set my alarm for 5; snoozed until 530 then rushed getting ready. Now, I set my alarm for 450- get up, journal and get myself on the treadmill for 15 minutes. I like to work out at night- but this gets my day moving and my body.
4. Q: What did your mornings look like before you started using the Morning Sidekick Journal? What do your mornings look like now?
4. slow- then rushed. now, consistent and less chaotic.
5. Q: In one sentence, what's your favorite thing about the Morning Sidekick Journal?
5. The variation from day to day- get's me thinking.
6. Q: How long have you been using the Morning Sidekick Journal?
6. 3 weeks now :)
7. Q: How has using the Morning Sidekick Journal and doing your morning routine impacted your life overall?
7. At first, it was rough- to be perfectly honest, but by the second week- it was turning into a habit. I realized I enjoyed the "me time" and it led the rest of my day to be more organized and less chaotic- perfect addition to my crazy lifestyle. Just what I needed.