At UCLA I joined Sigma Delta Sigma Multi-Cultural Sorority in fall 2018 and was the Community Service Chair of SDS during the 2019-20 school year. I also was the President of Multi-Interest Greek Council my senior year and oversaw 13 sororities and fraternities. I had three littles in my sorority. At UCLA I also was a student in the Honors College program and did a departmental honors thesis. I graduated in Spring quarter 2020 having completed the Honors College with twice the required units, a completed departmental thesis on the effects of Misophonia (a neurological disorder I personally suffer from) on communication, and Cum Laude Latin Honors. I was also a recipient of the Chancellor’s Service Award for my contributions to the UCLA community.
I am now working on my Master’s degree in Communications Management at USC Annenberg (fight on!) and plan to graduate in December 2021. I also run a small jewelry business on Etsy called Blonde Bee Creates and have been a board member of Many Mansions 501-C3 non-profit since 2016. On the side, I play a lot of Animal Crossing and listen to the Hamilton soundtrack. I also spend a lot of time with my dogs and guinea pigs.
How I Came to Habit Nest/What I Do
Right after I finished my AA at Pasadena City College I was ready for a change of pace. My father connected me to UCLA Anderson’s Start-Up Accelerator and the very first company I was connected to was Habit Nest. I began working with Mikey a few days a week at UCLA’s campus and began working on the journals. Let me tell you I have worked on a lot of journals in the last two years but I have also put together the workout video guides, taken photos, curated posts, and run social media. I have even given a presentation on behalf of Habit Nest before. You name it and I have probably done it. I now mostly work on formatting journals and helping our project manager Danielle (who is AMAZING!!!)
This photo was taken on my first day at Habit Nest!
Fun Facts About Me
- I have lived in Los Angeles for my whole life
- I have been to more countries in Europe than I have been to states in the US (10 states vs. 15 European countries)
- My favorite place I have been to is Yosemite Valley which is only a 5-hour drive away
Pictured: Me and my boyfriend of 6 years in Yosemite in 2019 celebrating our 5th anniversary at tunnel view lookout in Yosemite
- I have a weird obsession with Hamilton the musical
- Pre-shutdown in 2020 I was driving 60-80 miles a day 4 days a week to school and to my second internship
- One of my best talents is that I can memorize things quickly especially patterns and numbers (which is funny because I suck at math)
- I want to be a public speaker and advocate for change, especially on the subject of community college
- I have 3,000+ followers on Tiktok and have two videos that have over 500,000 views
- My most popular Tiktok is about being a transfer student was re-posted by Michelle Obama’s Better Make Room campaign
- I am a huge Marvel fan
Where To Reach Me:
Have any questions, issues, or concerns (or good Hamilton memes) feel free to reach me firstname.lastname@example.org