Preview the Journal for FREE (below)
The 10-Second Pitch
The Sleep & Evening Routine Sidekick Journal is a guided journal that helps you understand the importance of an intentional evening routine and good sleep hygiene.
- The journal provides you with all the resources you need to consistently perform an evening routine that fits YOUR life, along with helping you get great sleep on a regular basis.
- 💡 Comes with daily thought-provoking, informative & actionable content.
A Comprehensive Daily Tracking System: Set and track your sleep target, lights-out time, ways to improve your sleep, your evening routine, and answer thought-provoking questions to improve the quality of your life.
- ⏱ Takes 5 minutes a day
*Ships worldwide from our Los Angeles warehouse with tracking within 1 business day*
How It Works
Each day, you’ll get guidance to:
- 🎯Set & track your sleep target for the night (# of hours)
- 🔦Set & track your strict lights out time
✍️ Plan your evening routine in 5 steps
- 💭 Self-reflect with engaging questions that help you improve your progress and overall quality of life
- 🤝 Get held accountable
- 💥 Bonus: Has specific tips for when you fall off the wagon
A Walkthrough of The Journal
📖 Step 1: Learning
Get a clear idea of WHY you are doing this, WHAT you will be doing, WHO you want to grow into through this process, and HOW you will establish your perfect evening routine & creating habits that will lead to good quality, restful sleep.
The introduction to the journal comes with a comprehensive explanation of:
- The importance of an evening routine
- The importance of good sleep
- Sleep as a performance activity
- Sleep deprivation
- Sleep & your immune system
- Sleep & mental health
- Sleep productivity, learning, creativity and efficiency
- Understanding your circadian rhythm
- Sleep cycles
- How sleep affects habit building
- Evening routine suggestions
- Evening routine challenges
- Overcoming obstacles
- Determining how much sleep you need
- Common sleep disorders
📝Step 2: Tracking & Accountability
Each of the three phases provides you with a unique tracking page.
- ⏰ You’ll decide how many hours of sleep you want to get each night
- 😴 Choose a no negotiation lights-out time
- 🌛 Determine your evening routine in 5 steps
- 🤔 Answer a self-reflection question
- 🛌 Receive an optional sleep exercise to try
🍿Step 3: Daily Content
Each day you're given new learning tools, inspiration, and guidance for improving and experimenting with your evening routine and sleep habits.
These include expert tips, actionable strategies, daily challenges, affirmations, links and descriptions to phenomenal videos, podcasts, recommended resources, and more.
Why It Works
This journal is a life coach, accountability partner, and teacher all in one. It provides the perfect research-based strategy for becoming intentional about your evenings and teaches you everything you need to know about the habit-building process.
Each day you'll get new bite-sized, actionable content that you can apply immediately to improve the way you approach your evenings.
Enjoying a healthy source of outside accountability to keep you inspired and receive the information/knowledge you need.
🎯Tracking Your Progress
Track your evenings with essential metrics. Create momentum through building streaks. Become conscious of the benefits you're realizing even when they start feeling normal.
Shipping & Returns
This is a fillable, digital PDF and will be emailed to you within minutes.
✅ Find our return policy here.
Q. Is this for early risers only?
A. No, not at all! A lot of journal users are night owls and some even work night shifts. The journal is just as effective for them as anybody else as it helps you end every day day off with a proactive routine, regardless of when you wake up or go to sleep.
Q. How long does it take to use?
A. The journal is designed to be very fast to fill out daily, at roughly 3-5 minutes a day.
Q. Is this a day / work planner?
A. No. The journal is built to help you plan your evenings every day and to end each day with purpose and intention.
Q. Should I only build one habit at a time?
A. This is entirely dependent on you and your situation. If you want to take it one step at a time, starting with one is enough. If you have a burning passion inside you to build multiple habits at once, many people use multiple journals alongside one another.
Q. How many days long is the journal?
A. Each journal contains: - 64 pages of introductory reading (optional) - 66 days of content - 66 days of habit tracking This is based on new behavioral research in the European Journal of Social Psychology on how long it takes to successfully build a new habit
Q. How long does shipping take?
A. This is a fillable, digital PDF and will be emailed to you within minutes.
Q. What is your return policy?
A. Find our return policy here.
Q. What forms of payment do you accept?
A. All credit and debit cards are accepted. We also accept payment through Paypal and Amazon Pay. All currencies should be accepted.
Q. What currency are prices listed in?
A. All prices are listed in USD.