1. Q: How many years young are you and what is your living situation?
1. 26. I live alone with my awesome Pup Hobbs!!
2. Q: What's the biggest challenge you faced in changing your morning routine? How have you dealt with it/got over it/are still dealing with it?
2. My Biggest Challenge was staying consistent. I was able to do a morning routine a few days a week but could never bring myself to wake up and do it every day. Writing down my plan for the morning the night before really helps me to keep on track.
3. Q: What time did you wake up and go to sleep before you started using the Morning Sidekick Journal, and what time do you wake up and sleep now?
3. Before I would wake up at 6-7am and go to bed at 10-11. While using I wake up at 5-530am and go to sleep at 9:30-10:30.
4. Q: What did your mornings look like before you started using the Morning Sidekick Journal? What do your mornings look like now?
4. My mornings were either I would wake up a few minutes earlier then I needed to leave for work or I would try to wake up earlier and cram too much in and end up being late.
5. Q: In one sentence, what's your favorite thing about the Morning Sidekick Journal?
5. The Daily motivation and tips really help to keep me focused on the big picture.
6. Q: How long have you been using the Morning Sidekick Journal?
6. I have been using the Journal for a week.
I was thinking more about what to say about this journal and I figured I would add it on. I get really caught up with the best way to do something and don't ever actually do anything, I spend so much time researching and trying to find the most productive way to do something. This journal is helping me to get passed this and actually do the things I want to do! This journal helped me to get past the how and get into the doing.
7. Q: How has using the Morning Sidekick Journal and doing your morning routine impacted your life overall?
7. The journal really helped to keep me focused my thoughts and goals into something that was achievable. Before I started using the journal I would have many thoughts about what I wanted to achieve but would never actually get anything done since I was not organized. Having that routine helped to boost my productivity in all aspects of my life. The tracking pages of the journal allows me to see what parts of my morning routine are working and what I need to work on. Of course there was days when I didn't get everything I planned on doing, but the fact that I had the journal to keep me grounded and remind me not to give up due to one bad day. Getting up early and doing something really puts me in a productive mood and allows me to crush the rest of my day!