1. Q: How many years young are you and what is your living situation?
1. 40. I live with my husband and 3 of my children.
2. Q: What's the biggest challenge you faced in changing your morning routine? How have you dealt with it/got over it/are still dealing with it?
2. My biggest challenge was to not just get up and randomly scroll FB. To no matter how I felt to stick with my plan.
3. Q: What time did you wake up and go to sleep before you started using the Morning Sidekick Journal, and what time do you wake up and sleep now?
3. Before I started I got up at 6:30a.m. Now I get up at 6am.
4. Q: What did your mornings look like before you started using the Morning Sidekick Journal? What do your mornings look like now?
4. Before using the journal I would get up and have to immediately get kids up and ready for school. While they got ready I would sit and watch news and scroll Facebook aimlessly. Now I get up 30 minutes before kids get up, meditate, listen to personal development, send out 20 positive good morning messages to FB friends and I make my positivity quote post on my FB and instagram.
5. Q: In one sentence, what's your favorite thing about the Morning Sidekick Journal?
5. My favorite thing about the journal are the tidbits given each day and that it gives me a great plan to stick with every morning.
6. Q: How has using the Morning Sidekick Journal and doing your morning routine impacted your life overall?
6. This journal has given not only my mornings a new perspective but my whole day. The very first day that I used the journal I broke my toe really bad. And had a few other things happen throughout the day that normally would have set me in a horrible mood for the remainder of the day. However by starting my morning off positively I had a great day and didn’t seem that anything could take me out of that happy place. I have found a genuinely positive place in my mind and I owe a lot of that to this journal.