1. Q: How many years young are you and what is your living situation?
1. "24. I currently live with 2 other roommates and it's very clear that the roommates who have used the Morning Sidekick Journal are the ones with consistent sleep schedules. They are also the ones who are more structured and productive throughout their day."
2. Q: What's the biggest challenge you faced in changing your morning routine? How have you dealt with it/got over it/are still dealing with it?
2. "My BIGGEST challenge to changing my morning was learning to be okay with things not going perfectly after trying something new. I had to shift my perspective from "I had a BAD morning," to "this was an EXPERIMENTAL morning." This gave me the flexibility to try something new, work at getting better at it, and not beat myself up about not doing it perfectly."
3. Q: What time did you wake up and go to sleep before you started using the Morning Sidekick Journal, and what time do you wake up and sleep now?
3. "I used to go to sleep at 9pm and wake up at 5am this might sound good but I was actually missing out on a lot of stuff that would happen at night, AND my morning wasn't even that productive. Now I go to sleep around 1030pm and wake up at 7am. It's more reasonable, I actually get better sleep, and my day is more productive because of it."
4. Q: What did your mornings look like before you started using the Morning Sidekick Journal? What do your mornings look like now?
4. "Before the journal my mornings were far less intentional and were not productive. I'd just wake up and do whatever I felt like doing at that moment. How I did things throughout the day would be the same, little intentionality and no leaps towards massive change and no massive growth because of it. Now my mornings are planned out the night before, and I intentionally tackle the most important tasks first. This has lead to significant growth in my business and personal development."
5. Q: In one sentence, what's your favorite thing about the Morning Sidekick Journal?
5. "I enjoy the physical feel of the book and the playful artistic style of the journal. The structure and flow in the book was also made keeping track and recording the morning very easy."
6. Q: How long have you been using the Morning Sidekick Journal?
6. I manage a YouTube channel, The Current Christian, which is meant to give Disciples the tools and tips they need to grow their ministry. If you'd like to hear more about this so you can include it in the journal, feel free to let me know.
7. Q: How has using the Morning Sidekick Journal and doing your morning routine impacted your life overall?
7. "The daily tracking in the journal helped me to see what was, and what wasn't, working in my mornings. The most beneficial part in the journal was at the very beginning where we are defining what we are trying to achieve with our morning routine."
This was revolutionary for me. I didn't have a clear definition or goal to aim for in my mornings. Therefore, my mornings felt like a barrier instead of a launch pad to prepare me for the day. Having intentionality behind WHY I'm doing what I'm doing in the morning, helped me to...
A) better structure my morning
B) better structure my day
C) remove any 'weeds' that didn't fit in with the goal or definition."