1. Q: How many years young are you and what is your living situation?
1. 55. I live alone and work for myself.
2. Q: What's the biggest challenge you faced in changing your morning routine? How have you dealt with it/got over it/are still dealing with it?
2. Giving myself the permission to take time for myself. It took several weeks before I believed that the hour or so that I set aside was more important than anything else that I could do first thing in the morning. Now I am proud to say - I am not available until 10am - without explanation.
I have gone on to claim ever more personal time - I have establish a 9pm-9am electronic FREE fast or myself. At first family and friends - even clients were upset - now many of them are adapting a similar practice.
3. Q: What time did you wake up and go to sleep before you started using the Morning Sidekick Journal, and what time do you wake up and sleep now?
3. BEFORE: went to bed between 12am -1am / woke up around 5:30-6:30
NOW: start my evening routine at 9pm and am asleep by 11pm / wake up between 7-7:30am!!!!
4. Q: What did your mornings look like before you started using the Morning Sidekick Journal? What do your mornings look like now?
4. My morning were productive for a long time - until they no longer were. It got to where a noon appointment was too hard to make- because I was so scattered. I would start several things throughout the morning and finish NONE! I would feel discouraged - and rate the day a loss.
NOW - I set my intentions the night before - and prepared for the day I planned - This simple approach has been highly effective in not reacting to the things that come up - since I have firm intentions - and feel centered and confident - I can determine if what comes up deserves my attention - does it meet with my intention for the day - and if not let it go or schedule it appropriately!
5. Q: In one sentence, what's your favorite thing about the Morning Sidekick Journal?
5. Simplicity - focused message - ME!
6. Q: How long have you been using the Morning Sidekick Journal?
6. A little over a month!!!