1. Q: How many years young are you and what is your living situation?
1. 29. I live with my husband, 2 dogs, and until the end of February a family of 4 is staying with us. We are military.
2. Q: What's the biggest challenge you faced in changing your morning routine? How have you dealt with it/got over it/are still dealing with it?
2. Getting out of bed is sometimes hard, the journal keeps me motivated to get up and start my checklist.
3. Q: What time did you wake up and go to sleep before you started using the Morning Sidekick Journal, and what time do you wake up and sleep now?
3.I have a new job so this fluctuates from 11p-1a to 7-9a. I try to only sleep 8 hours.
4. Q: What did your mornings look like before you started using the Morning Sidekick Journal? What do your mornings look like now?
4. I would stay in bed a lot longer and just lay there, now I get up and get going a lot more.
5. Q: In one sentence, what's your favorite thing about the Morning Sidekick Journal?
5. I find it really satisfying to make checklists.
6. Q: How long have you been using the Morning Sidekick Journal?
6. On day 16.
7. Q: How has using the Morning Sidekick Journal and doing your morning routine impacted your life overall?
7. I was excited when the journal popped up on my instagram because I had been trying to come up with a way to help my sister start a morning routine. The universe answered . I decided I would get her one and that I would try it out as well so that we could go through the experience together. I didn't realize that I needed more motivation in the mornings as well as my sister. It was when I started the journal that I realized that I did not have much of a morning routine.
I have started exercising more regularly and have started having celery juice first thing in the morning in place of tea or coffee. I know that if it wasn't for the challenges and success stories and checklist that I would not be as consistent with my routine. Celery juice and the gym are always part of my checklist and after only a couple of weeks they are already habits that I do without even thinking about it. I am so excited to see what other great habits I can form with the help of my trustee journal. I am a part time health coach so creating healthier and happier lives is my passion and I love sharing the journal with clients.