1. Q: How many years young are you and what is your living situation?
1. 44. Married/15 year old daughter.
2. Q: What's the biggest challenge you faced in changing your morning routine? How have you dealt with it/got over it/are still dealing with it?
2. The toughest part was getting up to my first alarm, but when I started putting my alarm on the floor where I had to get out of bed the first time at 5:15am and visualizing myself doing it....it was truly the first time I felt like I did not ignore my inner voice to not to crawl back in bed.
3. Q: What time did you wake up and go to sleep before you started using the Morning Sidekick Journal, and what time do you wake up and sleep now?
3. Before the journal I had ZERO routine. A total night owl most of my life and very rarely getting even 4-5 hours of sleep each night. Now I wake up at 5:15am...since the daily challenge on day 26 when it said your body gets confused if you don't wake up at the same time each day. The first Sunday I woke up at 5:15am I couldn't believe, the second Sunday felt even better! Aside from a short trip to the east coast which confused my new early mornings, I have grown to love my 5:15am mornings. I try to be in bed by 10pm...but its tough when I am at work twice a week at 8-9pm at times.
4. Q: What did your mornings look like before you started using the Morning Sidekick Journal? What do your mornings look like now?
4. Chaotic/rushing always!!! What do your mornings look like now? Planned, early! Totally prepared for the day!!! I can do anything in 5 minutes!!! Or at least if my mind says to get started!
5. Q: In one sentence, what's your favorite thing about the Morning Sidekick Journal?
5. Putting a checkmark on my five boxes when I complete a task!
6. Q: How long have you been using the Morning Sidekick Journal?
6. The morning journal has truly been a total game changer. I have traded my late night TV watching to de-stress and procrastinate about all the things that I never thought I could ever accomplish, for a night time routine that helps me actually get deep REM and wake up with the most productive and full filling start of the day! My house is cleaner, I work out 5-6 days a week , I am on my fourth and firth books so far, and I now have the mind set that short mini goals are way easier to accomplish that an impossible list that I could never get done because I was to overwhelmed at the big tasks my brain could not handle.
7. Q: How has using the Morning Sidekick Journal and doing your morning routine impacted your life overall?
7. On day #49 but actually printed the pdf version and did it 6-7 days prior. I just started over with the book...figured two hell weeks would not hurt.