1. Q: How many years young are you and what is your living situation?
1. 40. Live with husband and teenage daughter.
2. Q: What's the biggest challenge you faced in changing your morning routine? How have you dealt with it/got over it/are still dealing with it?
2. Biggest challengs was to not stay lazy because it is so easy to stay in bed. Still hard to get up and exercise.
3. Q: What time did you wake up and go to sleep before you started using the Morning Sidekick Journal, and what time do you wake up and sleep now?
3. It would vary depending on day of the week, bedtime was always different. Now I try for going to bed by 10 and get up at 5:30.
4. Q: What did your mornings look like before you started using the Morning Sidekick Journal? What do your mornings look like now?
4. My morning was usually rushed and varied with no consistency.
5. Q: In one sentence, what's your favorite thing about the Morning Sidekick Journal?
5. The morning sidekick journal keeps me motivated and goves me something to look forward to.
6. Q: How long have you been using the Morning Sidekick Journal?
6. I am still in week one, but I feel as I continue using the journal I will have a calmer outlook on life. This week has been very eye opening about what I am capable of.