1. Q: How many years young are you and what is your living situation?
1. 42. Happily married with Renaat and have a dog and 2 horses
2. Q: What's the biggest challenge you faced in changing your morning routine? How have you dealt with it/got over it/are still dealing with it?
2. Challenge was to be consistent in filling out the journal. With not filling it out consistently, my actual morning routine got inconsistent as well.
3. Q: What time did you wake up and go to sleep before you started using the Morning Sidekick Journal, and what time do you wake up and sleep now?
3. Before 6:45am - night between 10-11pm - after (well, I had started this before your journal) 5:30am and night I am in bed at 10, but my eve routine starts an hour before!
4. Q: What did your mornings look like before you started using the Morning Sidekick Journal? What do your mornings look like now?
4. Inconsistent. rushed. I did not really have a plan - NOW: I know exactly the night before how my morning will look like (and I put everything ready even the night before (the yoga video I will do, the meditation I will do, my glass of water, and! my journal) and I actually look forward to it!
5. Q: In one sentence, what's your favorite thing about the Morning Sidekick Journal?
5. I love that there is just ONE thing to have be your 'most important task for the day'. It makes you pick that really 1 thing. It gives definitely reduces stress. If I have this one thing done, my day is successful. Anything else is a bonus.
6. Q: How long have you been using the Morning Sidekick Journal?
6. Day 15 coming up tomorrow (I was not consistent at first, and then I don't use it in the weekends either. still don't do weekends, but was consistent past week and will be as of now)
7. Q: How has using the Morning Sidekick Journal and doing your morning routine impacted your life overall?
7. The journal and my morning routines is for weekdays, the weekends there is a 'no rule, no must' attitude. Which is fun, for a little while, but by Sunday noon, I'm honestly looking VERY forward to Mondays, to going back to the system/routine I created for myself and that I LOVE. It all started with reading Mel Robbins' book, the 5 second rule. I was a little bit of a snoozer, but I never snoozed again ever after reading her book. Then I started drinking a glass of water first thing in the morning. Later, I added a little stretch in bed when I woke up (around 6.45am), then I made the stretch routine a little longer over time. Then I added some meditation (with HeadSpace, love!). Then I added the morning journaling. Then I decided to wake up earlier, to get everything in, but also to have calmer mornings. Then I added mindful snuggles with my husband in the morning, and then also with my dog. then, I created an evening routine!