1. Q: How many years young are you and what is your living situation?
1. Age 35! Im a single mum of 2 boys (10 and 13) every two weeks, the other, im Aline.
2. Q: What's the biggest challenge you faced in changing your morning routine? How have you dealt with it/got over it/are still dealing with it?
2. My biggest challenge was to do exercise, and also not snooze anymore! I did the Miracle Morning few years ago and did it great but then I gave up...I wanted to start something new and found out about this awesome journal ...writing things down before sleeping helps a lot and its very friendly-user. Im still struggling with weekends though...so im only doing it week days, i really cant find motivation for weekends as i've plenty of time to do whatever i need/want to, i would love to have tips!
3. Q: What time did you wake up and go to sleep before you started using the Morning Sidekick Journal, and what time do you wake up and sleep now?
3. Before and now im sleeping early but sometimes i felt like watching tv late and went to bed very late and my morning was tough...now i stick to my evening routine so always go go bed early around 9 with a book and relaxation music, i'm receiving automatic text 30 minutes before bed time! I now only watch tv on weekends.
4. Q: What did your mornings look like before you started using the Morning Sidekick Journal? What do your mornings look like now?
4. I was not having breakfast, no exercices as well, just preparing myself and kids and then leave house...What do your mornings look like now? Now im looking forward to my morning, having a glass of water, yoga and 10 minutes of meditation, i've tried to include some readings but no time! I wake up at 6-6:15 (snoozing a bit...) But still should wake up earlier if i want time to read!
5. Q: In one sentence, what's your favorite thing about the Morning Sidekick Journal?
5. The drawings and daily texts which teaches me a lot!
6. Q: How long have you been using the Morning Sidekick Journal?
6. 2 weeks.
7. Q: How has using the Morning Sidekick Journal and doing your morning routine impacted your life overall?
7. I feel more energized, happier, organized!!! Happy to wake up, healthy routine, give my kids a good example, this morning routine is precious time for myself and i can really feel the difference during my day. I also read more on evenings to fall asleep easily and discipline myself I cant wait to see whats next each day in the journal