1. Q: How many years young are you and what is your living situation?
1. 34. Married with two children and two pets.
2. Q: What's the biggest challenge you faced in changing your morning routine? How have you dealt with it/got over it/are still dealing with it?
2. The biggest challenge I face is staying committed when things are outside of my control. I have two children, one that comes in my bed every night. I have struggled over the last year to commit to getting up early enough to implant my routine. When I saw the morning sidekick journal I knew it was the motivation I needed to hold me accountable. So I deal with it my holding true to the commitment I made in the journal and reminding myself that if I hit snooze I will struggle the entire day. I have never regretted getting up and doing my routine but I regret hitting snooze every time. If I get a later start I still do my routine and commit to resuming the next day. I give myself grace :)
3. Q: What time did you wake up and go to sleep before you started using the Morning Sidekick Journal, and what time do you wake up and sleep now?
3. Before the journal bedtime was roughly 10:45-11:45, wake up 6 am. Now I get into bed between 8:45-9:30, wake up 5:15.
4. Q: What did your mornings look like before you started using the Morning Sidekick Journal? What do your mornings look like now?
4. Before the journal I slept until my kids woke me up (6am). I was exhausted , grumpy, and felt 10 steps behind from the moment I woke up.
5. Q: In one sentence, what's your favorite thing about the Morning Sidekick Journal?
5. I feel empowered.
6. Q: How long have you been using the Morning Sidekick Journal?
6. I have only been using the journal for 3 weeks but I spent most of 2018 trying to have a morning ritual and I felt like a constant failure. When I received the Journal it was an easy way to commit and be transformed!
7. Q: How has using the Morning Sidekick Journal and doing your morning routine impacted your life overall?
7. It has given me back the sense of control I lost from giving so much of my life to my family. Before kids I always had a routine but I wasn’t aware of it. Once I lost that, I constantly felt behind, irritable, and out of control. Now I feel empowered. I have control over my own life. I am excited to go to bed so I can wake up and start my day the way I want. I start my days feeling refreshed, organized, and ready to run the day. I do all of list items before my kids wake up so I can be on my A game for them with a smile on my face.