1. Q: How many years young are you and what is your living situation?
1. 45. remote southern China along the china/myanmar border (I am a coffee exporter). Amazing wife.
2. Q: What's the biggest challenge you faced in changing your morning routine? How have you dealt with it/got over it/are still dealing with it?
2. going to sleep at night. I love being awake and squeezing every moment out of the day, so going to sleep each night is a real downer for me - I find lots of reasons to stay up just that little bit longer...which of course, affects the following days morning routine. Establishing an evening routine (that includes planning for the next day) has been wonderful for me in terms of getting to bed at the same time each night. I still don't love going to sleep, but I am not getting better sleep and getting more sleep.
3. Q: What time did you wake up and go to sleep before you started using the Morning Sidekick Journal, and what time do you wake up and sleep now?
3. 7:45 to 8:15 getting up and anywhere from 11:30pm to 2:00am going to sleep. Now, 6:30up and 10:30 to sleep
4. Q: What did your mornings look like before you started using the Morning Sidekick Journal? What do your mornings look like now?
4. meditation always, sometimes exercise, breakfast, then straight to emails. Now, every day, exercise, meditation, breakfast, assigned important tasks, email
5. Q: In one sentence, what's your favorite thing about the Morning Sidekick Journal?
5. setting the following day's routine each evening
6. Q: How long have you been using the Morning Sidekick Journal?
6. 6 months
7. Q: How has using the Morning Sidekick Journal and doing your morning routine impacted your life overall?
7. The biggest impact has been the introduction and maintenance of daily exercise. Previously, I planned to exercise every day, and while it happened sometimes, it didn't happen daily. Sometimes, weeks would go by with no exercise. But now that I plan the following day each evening using the journal, I am exercising every day! - I look great (according to my wife...but she's biased), feel great and in general, have so much more energy to do the things I love!