1. Q: How many years young are you and what is your living situation?
1. 31 years old. I am actually a live-in caregiver so I can’t move around as I wish otherwise I would incorporate a morning workout.
2. Q: What's the biggest challenge you faced in changing your morning routine? How have you dealt with it/got over it/are still dealing with it?
2. The biggest challenge is still fighting how incredibly tired I feel when the alarm rings. I’m motivating myself with thinking about all the good things that are ahead of me that day.
3. Q: What time did you wake up and go to sleep before you started using the Morning Sidekick Journal, and what time do you wake up and sleep now?
3. Before I went to bed between 11pm-midnight and had to be up by 6:50 ish now I try to go to sleep by 9:30.
4. Q: What did your mornings look like before you started using the Morning Sidekick Journal? What do your mornings look like now?
4. Hitting the snooze button at least 3 times and then having to literally jump out of bed. Now I tell myself I get to snooze once, stretch and get up.
5. Q: In one sentence, what's your favorite thing about the Morning Sidekick Journal?
5. My favorite thing about the journal is that it's very personal and detailed.I like the little drawings too,
6. Q: How long have you been using the Morning Sidekick Journal?
6. I’ve been using it for about 2 weeks.
7. Q: How has using the Morning Sidekick Journal and doing your morning routine impacted your life overall?
7. The journal has so far helped me recognized which areas of my daily routine need improvement and how to go about it.