1. Q: How many years young are you and what is your living situation?
1. 38. I live with my husband and 2 kids (6 & 9).
2. Q: What's the biggest challenge you faced in changing your morning routine? How have you dealt with it/got over it/are still dealing with it?
2. Hitting snooze on 2 different alarms multiple times.
3. Q: What time did you wake up and go to sleep before you started using the Morning Sidekick Journal, and what time do you wake up and sleep now?
3. Prior: 6:30 am & 10:30 pm Now: 5:30 am & 10:30/11:00.
4. Q: What did your mornings look like before you started using the Morning Sidekick Journal? What do your mornings look like now?
4. Calm, slower, I wake my kids up now. We are never rushed getting out of the house.
5. Q: In one sentence, what's your favorite thing about the Morning Sidekick Journal?
5. That I am actually being consistent with something (filling it in).
6. Q: How long have you been using the Morning Sidekick Journal?
6. I am in phase 2 (currently on my third week total since I don't do it on the weekends).
7. Q: How has using the Morning Sidekick Journal and doing your morning routine impacted your life overall?
7. The journal has given me something to be accountable to. I have been on the morning routine band wagon on and off for the last year and the journal has kept me going this time. My days feel calmer, I feel more productive and I feel like something has shifted in my attitude and gratitude for life. Before I spent my morning in the bathroom getting ready while my Mom got the kids up and ready for school and then we were running out the door to catch the school bus. Now I slowly wake up the kids and get to spend some time with them. We spend quality time before the bus comes instead of me feeling guilty for yelling at them to hurry up when really it was me that was always running late. Thank you for helping me make this shift in our morning, and the carry over it does to the rest of our day!