1. Q: How many years young are you and what is your living situation?
1. 34. I’m currently living with my family to help them around the home and to save up for opening up a future business of my own.
2. Q: What's the biggest challenge you faced in changing your morning routine? How have you dealt with it/got over it/are still dealing with it?
2. The biggest challenge was getting to bed on time , waking up on time, overall just managing my time better . I always left preparations to the last min and never put thought and organization into my time.
3. Q: What time did you wake up and go to sleep before you started using the Morning Sidekick Journal, and what time do you wake up and sleep now?
3. I would be going to bed really late only to wake up a few hours later. For example , if I had to be up at 5am , I would be going to be bed 1:30am-2am. Nowadays I am in bed by 10-11pm. I make sure that I have at least a min of 6hrs of sleep.
4. Q: What did your mornings look like before you started using the Morning Sidekick Journal? What do your mornings look like now?
4. Before the journal , my mornings were disorganized and I was always super tired and lacked motivation. My mornings are much more organized and I wake up with purpose in mind and with much more energy.
5. Q: In one sentence, what's your favorite thing about the Morning Sidekick Journal?
5. It has brought back joy and inspiration into my life.
6. Q: How has using the Morning Sidekick Journal and doing your morning routine impacted your life overall?
6. My life before this journal lacked organization, discipline and time for the things I enjoyed . There were so many things I needed to get done that were incomplete or left to the last min that prevented me from being able to give my full effort in anything I did .
I often felt stressed and overwhelmed from playing catch up causing me to be disorganized making me me late often or miss important dates.
Every minute of my everyday was spent trying to keep up with everything in my life as it continues to pile on leaving me with no time for myself for self care which made me very exhausted and unhappy .
When I began using this journal, it really helped me to bring many great changes in my life. It helped me to organize my time better and helped me to keep track of specific tasks I needed to tackle making it less overwhelming . I was able to fully complete all I needed to each day giving me back the time and energy back to do the leisurely things I love which in turn made me a much happier person.