1. Q: How many years young are you and what is your living situation?
1. 52. Married, 24 years and now retired
2. Q: What's the biggest challenge you faced in changing your morning routine? How have you dealt with it/got over it/are still dealing with it?
2. Remembering to look at the journal daily. I leave it on the kitchen counter where I see it first thing in the morning and the last thing at night.
3. Q: What time did you wake up and go to sleep before you started using the Morning Sidekick Journal, and what time do you wake up and sleep now?
3. Before I went to bed whenever and got up whenever, now I go to bed at 11 and get up at 7 daily.
4. Q: What did your mornings look like before you started using the Morning Sidekick Journal? What do your mornings look like now?
4. Chaotic, now they are so much more relax.
5. Q: In one sentence, what's your favorite thing about the Morning Sidekick Journal?
5. The easy of use.
6. Q: How long have you been using the Morning Sidekick Journal?
6. 1 month.
7. Q: How has using the Morning Sidekick Journal and doing your morning routine impacted your life overall?
7. Things are so much more relaxing, my house is clean, I have time to quilt and have no stress about my schedule.