1. Q: What is your living situation?
1. I live with my husband
2. Q: What's the biggest challenge you faced in changing your morning routine? How have you dealt with it/got over it/are still dealing with it?
2. The challenge was not changing routine but following a routine. I did not think that Inwas able to follow any but I was inspired by some person witnessing about using the Sidekick Journal and wanted to give me a chance to explore. I followed the habit of writing every day - morning and evening and it all sort itself.
3. Q: What time did you wake up and go to sleep before you started using the Morning Sidekick Journal, and what time do you wake up and sleep now?
3. I did not have any habit before and because I work my own bizness I work at the time of my choice. From the use of the Sidekick Journal I began to go to bed at 10pm and wake up at 4am to have time to do my routines and leave to my studio at 5:30am. I now am rooted in the rhythm of 10pm and 4am.
4. Q: What did your mornings look like before you started using the Morning Sidekick Journal? What do your mornings look like now?
4. Before, I did not have difficulty to get up early but I was dispersed and driven by my appointments and my reactions to what circonstance or people were bringing in my days. I remember that was missing this sense of fulfillment even if I was accomplishing a lot and succeeding as an artbizness woman.
What I got the most from the use of the Sidekick Journal is the crucial importance of routine... and what I discovered is that the morning routine begins by the evening routine. I had a powerful
Breakthrough about routine. As I am a creative one, the simple word routine was synonymous of boring and death of creativity... and as I am a rebellious one, I didn’t want to follow any routine (you are not going to tell me what to do!)
But the real value of the routine is this powerful sense of control of my own direction, the awareness of my intention and the surprising results occurring : I work with less effort toward tremendous positive results. Because I know where my day goes, what I want to accomplish, how my day is organized, I develop a sense of fullfiment wich provokes self confidence and pride which allows trust and creativity.
Now my mornings are full of vitality and in the same time really simpler : the uniqueness of the Sidekick Journal is the ressources offered every day and the ideas that I got. For example, I choose to have only 3 tasks to complete per day and I identify my frog to eat (the most difficult task of the day) to be done before noon.
I have a routine of 6 habits every morning which are supporting my artist life : creating one artwork in my sketchbook, writing my Morning Pages, journaling about my day, meditating, exercising, doing my bed. And my evening routine is : checking my calendar, disconnect from any electronic device, preparing my lunchbox and my clothes, journaling about my day, writing in my gratitude journal, visualisation of my ideal tomorrow, yoga before bed.
The key of success for me is writing every evening what I plan the day after, included my productive routines even if I know them by heart.
The right pages of the Morning full of ressources, ideas and inspiring examples that helps to cultivate the habit of having productive habits!
5 Q: How long have you been using the Morning Sidekick Journal?
5. I have used the Morning journal then the Nutrition journal and then I created my own Journal (I print my pages and bind them) because I know that the key is Journaling following the type of template you offer (it was before your launching of the Mastery Morning journal).