1. Q: How many years young are you and what is your living situation?
1. 48 going on 49. I live with my family (Wife and twins)
2. Q: What's the biggest challenge you faced in changing your morning routine? How have you dealt with it/got over it/are still dealing with it?
2. Waking up earlier was hard for me and still can be since I wake up a lot during the night.
3. Q: What time did you wake up and go to sleep before you started using the Morning Sidekick Journal, and what time do you wake up and sleep now?
3. I used to go to bed around 9PM and woke up between 6 and 7.
4. Q: What did your mornings look like before you started using the Morning Sidekick Journal? What do your mornings look like now?
4. My mornings had no structure at all. It was pretty much like this:
- I got up
- I started working
- I get up
- I meditate
- I do some form of work out
- I journal
- I read
- I start working
5. Q: In one sentence, what's your favorite thing about the Morning Sidekick Journal?
5. It provides me with structure.
6. Q: How long have you been using the Morning Sidekick Journal?
6. Almost 3 months.
7. Q: How has using the Morning Sidekick Journal and doing your morning routine impacted your life overall?
7. The morning journal was life-changing for me. It allowed me to slow down my day and actually be much more productive. It introduced a ritual into my life that helped me to focus on the day ahead and read more and also take time out of my busy day and just focus on me and work on me. It made me calmer and I now work much smarter.