1. Q: How many years young are you and what is your living situation?
1. 53. I live with my husband, Don, my daughters, Chelsie and Brittanie, and our Pomeranian, Finnigan.
2. Q: What's the biggest challenge you faced in changing your morning routine? How have you dealt with it/got over it/are still dealing with it?
2. My biggest challenge when it came to changing my morning routine was that I didn’t know what each day would bring and/or who was going to need me. I run a small business from my home, take care of my mother who has health issues, and I am actively looking for a new professional challenge. Planning my day and sticking to the plan became very problematic because at any given moment, the task I was working on would take a backseat to whatever needed my attention more. Because of that, I stopped planning, slept later, and just waited around incase someone called.
Using the journal has helped me take my life back again, but still job hunt and take care of my mother and my family (husband, two daughters and our dog Finnigan ). By writing out my wishes for the day and reading the Protips, I began to see that I was giving up my life by not doing the things I needed/wanted to do. As a visual learner, I needed to see what was happening to my life so that I could work on fixing it. Thank you to you all and to The Morning Sidekick Journal!
3. Q: In one sentence, what's your favorite thing about the Morning Sidekick Journal?
3. I find the journal interesting, and it keeps me engaged.
4. Q: How long have you been using the Morning Sidekick Journal?
4. Since 12/10/2018.