1. Q: How many years young are you and what is your living situation?
1. 61. I live with my husband of 39 years. Our children and grandchildren are over frequently during the week. The youngest, at 3 months, comes over 2 mornings a week. One more reason to keep moving.
2. Q: What's the biggest challenge you faced in changing your morning routine? How have you dealt with it/got over it/are still dealing with it?
2. Still dealing with waking up at 7:30 instead of 9:00. Getting used to the new schedule.
3. Q: What time did you wake up and go to sleep before you started using the Morning Sidekick Journal, and what time do you wake up and sleep now?
3. Before I started the journal challenge, I went to bed between 11-1AM. I would wake up between 9-10AM. I used the late night time as my quiet, catch up time.
My new goal is to be in bed between 10-11:00PM, and awaken between 7-8:00AM.
4. Q: What did your mornings look like before you started using the Morning Sidekick Journal? What do your mornings look like now?
4. Old morning routine: Get up, and handle emails, etc. Really wouldn’t get “ moving” until 11:00AM.
New morning routine: Check emails, take a break, and start moving, do housework, anything to get my blood moving. Increase my activity levels.
5. Q: In one sentence, what's your favorite thing about the Morning Sidekick Journal?
5. Thinking and recording my thoughts, goals, and challenges. It’s set up perfectly to accomplish this.
6. Q: How long have you been using the Morning Sidekick Journal?
6. I actually ordered a journal a while ago, but just started committing to it within the last several weeks.
7. Q: How has using the Morning Sidekick Journal and doing your morning routine impacted your life overall?
7. The journal system was my motivation to start moving. I could have created my own, but never made one. When I saw the journal your team created, it was perfect!! I ordered it, and....No more excuses to get started. So far it’s working so well!! My energy level, and daily routine are improving already.