1. Q: How many years young are you and what is your living situation?
1. 25. Alone with 3 pets.
2. Q: What's the biggest challenge you faced in changing your morning routine? How have you dealt with it/got over it/are still dealing with it?
2. The biggest challenge for me is hand-down actually waking up on time and not hitting snooze 5 times. There are still days that I snooze, especially if I didn't get enough sleep. But I have also loved being able to wake up on the first alarm and get a jump-start on my day. It's HARD, but once you start with your routine, it's easier to keep going. Even if that first thing, at the beginning, is to go just to the bathroom.
3. Q: What time did you wake up and go to sleep before you started using the Morning Sidekick Journal, and what time do you wake up and sleep now?
3. I normally went to bed around 11-12 before the journal. Now I go to bed around 10-11 (which might change, depending on my work schedule). I used to wake up around 7, but now I am for 530-6 most days (also might change depending on my work schedule).
4. Q: What did your mornings look like before you started using the Morning Sidekick Journal? What do your mornings look like now?
4. SNOOZE! My mornings used to be a last minute rush to try and get everything done before going to work. Now I can actually get everything done, and I am WAY less stressed about it and feel calmer about heading into my day having already started on a productive.
5. Q: In one sentence, what's your favorite thing about the Morning Sidekick Journal?
5. I love that it provides a sense of accountability for me - checking off those boxes is a great feeling!
6. Q: How long have you been using the Morning Sidekick Journal?
6. A few weeks now.
7. Q: How has using the Morning Sidekick Journal and doing your morning routine impacted your life overall?
7. At first I thought that the journal wouldn't really help me that much. And I was nervous that I wouldn't be "good enough" to actually complete it. But I am! The best thing that the journal has provided for me is a sense of stability and a sense of freedom. I know that if I have a bad day or end up hitting snooze 5 times, it's still ok - get as much as you can done in that time you have. Adapt, but still do. So instead of reading 5 pages, maybe it's reading 1 or 2 pages. I love that there is built in accountability with the check mark boxes, because I am a HUGE list person. The journal has helped me become a more productive person with both my personal and professional lives. I have been able to translate the morning routine into a mini work checklist as well. It's great to see how fluid this journal is and how it can apply in so many different facets of your life.