1. Q: How many years young are you and what is your living situation?
1. 53 (Birthday, April 14). I do have and live with a significant other.
2. Q: What's the biggest challenge you faced in changing your morning routine? How have you dealt with it/got over it/are still dealing with it?
2. Being consistent with making the journal a part of my daily (morning) routine.
3. Q: What time did you wake up and go to sleep before you started using the Morning Sidekick Journal, and what time do you wake up and sleep now?
3. I get up to get dressed for work (Monday through Friday) by 5:30am. Once I started the journal, I changed the time to 5:00am to give me more time to read and get my day started with the journal/meditation/exercise.
4. Q: What did your mornings look like before you started using the Morning Sidekick Journal? What do your mornings look like now?
4. Before using the journal, I would oftentimes not make intentional time to do any type meditation or journaling before work. Since starting the journal, I am up and ready to journal and get my days started in a much calmer manner.
5. Q: In one sentence, what's your favorite thing about the Morning Sidekick Journal?
5. I love the SUCCESS STORIES contained in the journal because I love reading how other successful people start their mornings, it’s very interesting and inspiring to me.
6. Q: How long have you been using the Morning Sidekick Journal?
6. Since October 2018
7. Q: How has using the Morning Sidekick Journal and doing your morning routine impacted your life overall?
7. I consider myself a morning person, however, once I started the journal, I immediately realized “I could do better”. I like waking up with staying focused in mind. The journal helps readers realize the importance of resting and arising to take on the day in a positive state of mind. I also love positive book recommendations, which I noticed in the journal. I would also highly recommend the journal to other people I feel could benefit from its content. I am more focused in the mornings since starting the journal.