1. Q: How many years young are you and what is your living situation?
1. 30. I live alone (and love it).
2. Q: What's the biggest challenge you faced in changing your morning routine? How have you dealt with it/got over it/are still dealing with it?
2. Getting up early enough. tt's even more challenging now that I go to work even earlier. What got me through it, and enjoying it, is once I'd gotten my morning ritual in 7 days in a row it felt so damn good, and just kind of clicked. Going to bed early was worth waking up to start my day the best way I could. (My morning ritual is Hal Elrod's S.A.V.E.R.S., by the way)
3. Q: What time did you wake up and go to sleep before you started using the Morning Sidekick Journal, and what time do you wake up and sleep now?
3. I used to go to bed at 1am, and wake up at 9am. Now I go to bed at 10:45 and wake up at 5:45.
4. Q: What did your mornings look like before you started using the Morning Sidekick Journal? What do your mornings look like now?
4. I used to roll over, use my phone, snooze a lot and just get to work. Now I actually meditate, stretch, make breakfast and learn in the mornings. I feel so energized by the time I leave the house.
5. Q: In one sentence, what's your favorite thing about the Morning Sidekick Journal?
5. It was a successful tool for me to realize my potential. It didn't change my life, it allowed me to change my life myself.
6. Q: How long have you been using the Morning Sidekick Journal?
6. I was using on a daily basis same time last year, and recently (now that I help to run a start up and felt like I had no control over my own personal time and schedule) i just picked it back up a few weeks ago. It's almost full! I hope to use the others soon, you know I love what you guys do!
7. Q: How has using the Morning Sidekick Journal and doing your morning routine impacted your life overall?
7. Honestly, it's shown me how much more I can get out of my day and just, in general, when I put my mind to something - really, anything - I can probably do it. And it honestly isn't THAT hard. Just takes some give and take.