1. Q: How many years young are you and what is your living situation?
1. I am 38 years old. I have a 19 year old son who is away in college, so for the most part I live alone.
2. Q: What's the biggest challenge you faced in changing your morning routine? How have you dealt with it/got over it/are still dealing with it?
2. My biggest challenge in changing my morning routine was and still is getting up earlier than usual and not hitting snooze on the alarm clock. This is a challenge that I am still dealing with.
3. Q: What time did you wake up and go to sleep before you started using the Morning Sidekick Journal, and what time do you wake up and sleep now?
3. Before I started using the journal, I would wake up about 6:45 am, which didn't give me much time to get ready. My bedtime was usually around midnight. Since using the journal, I'm typically up by 6 am and in the bed by 10 pm.
4. Q: What did your mornings look like before you started using the Morning Sidekick Journal? What do your mornings look like now?
4. Before using the journal, my mornings were chaotic. Now, I don't have such a hard time getting myself up and ready.
5. Q: In one sentence, what's your favorite thing about the Morning Sidekick Journal?
5. My favorite thing about the journal are the examples and the Pro-Tips.
6. Q: How long have you been using the Morning Sidekick Journal?
6. I have been using the Habit Nest journal for a little over a month.
7. Q: How has using the Morning Sidekick Journal and doing your morning routine impacted your life overall?
7. I am very thankful that I chose to purchase the Habit Nest journal. It has allowed me to see how my morning habits truly affect my days. Using the journal and doing the morning routine has helped me get my life in order tremendously. The repetitive exercises help get my brain focused and in order for what needs to be accomplished each day.