1. Q: How many years young are you and what is your living situation?
1. 43. Live with my husband of 18 years.
2. Q: What's the biggest challenge you faced in changing your morning routine? How have you dealt with it/got over it/are still dealing with it?
2. Getting to bed by 11pm. I easily get distracted working on crocheting projects or watching TV
3. Q: What time did you wake up and go to sleep before you started using the Morning Sidekick Journal, and what time do you wake up and sleep now?
3. When I first started I would stay up until 130am in the morning and wake up at 8am, I currently wake up at 6am, and have a strict morning routine. I feel so much better.
4. Q: What did your mornings look like before you started using the Morning Sidekick Journal? What do your mornings look like now?
4. I really need to manage my anxiety, so I’m seeking to have use this journal to grow closer to God.
5. Q: In one sentence, what's your favorite thing about the Morning Sidekick Journal?
5. How simple it is to use.
6. Q: How long have you been using the Morning Sidekick Journal?
6. Day 17, I’ve only missed one day because of a red eye flight and travel.
7. Q: How has using the Morning Sidekick Journal and doing your morning routine impacted your life overall?
7. As a Licensed Marriage and Family therapist I understand the important of self-care and establishing a routine. 2018 was a very stressful year, career wise and personally. I realize that I wasn’t making time for self-care. I work as a fulltime LMFT at Kaiser as a Clinical Therapist. I am always stressing to my patients the importance of having a routine for bedtime and morning. I realized that I wasn’t practicing what I was preaching to my patients. I felt as though I was neglecting my physical, mental and spiritual mind and body.