Bodyweight Transformation Journal
Workout 05: Full Body
Full Body Exercises
1. Begin standing with your feet together and your arms at your sides.
2. In one motion, jump both feet out to the sides and simultaneously raise both arms overhead.
3. Return to the starting position by jumping your feet back together and lowering your arms to your sides.
1. Stand with your feet shoulder-width apart and toes pointed slightly outwards.
2. Lower your hips down and back as if you were sitting on a chair.
3. Keep your weight in your heels and your chest up as you lower down.
4. Push through your heels to return to the starting position.
1. Lie on your back with your knees bent and feet resting flat on the ground hip-width apart.
2. Place your hands behind your head so that your thumbs are behind your ears.
3. Hold your elbows out to the sides and slightly tilted inward.
4. Slightly tilt your chin down, leaving a few inches of space between your chin and your chest.
5. Gently pull your abdominals inward.
6. Curl up and forward so that your head, neck, and shoulder blades lift off the ground.
7. Hold for a second at the top of the movement and then slowly lower yourself back down.
1. Start in a plank position with your hands directly under your shoulders and your body in a straight line.
2. Engage your core and bring your right knee towards your chest, then quickly switch and bring your left knee towards your chest while simultaneously extending your right leg back.
3. Continue alternating legs at a quick pace, as if you’re running in place.
4. Aim for a quick pace and keep your core engaged throughout the exercise.
1. Grab a towel or t-shirt, hold it in both hands, and stand in either squat position or upright with feet hip-width apart.
2. Hold the towel overhead with your arms extended, and pull on both sides of the t-shirt or towel as hard as you can, as if you were trying to rip it.
3. As you continue to try to rip the towel or t-shirt, slowly bring your elbows out and back behind your body, squeezing your shoulder blades together.
4. When your hands get as close to your chest as possible, slowly return to the starting position and repeat until the set is complete.
1. Begin by standing tall with your feet hip-width apart.
2. Raise your right knee up towards your chest, while simultaneously lifting your left arm up towards the ceiling.
3. Lower your right leg and repeat the movement with your left leg, while raising your right arm up towards the ceiling.
4. Continue alternating legs and arms, moving at a quick pace.
1. Starting out in a regular push-up position, lower your body until your elbows are bent 90 degrees and chest is one to two inches from the ground.
2. Press up explosively so that the hands leave the ground. While in the air, bring your hands in towards your torso to land in a close grip push-up position.
3. Perform a push-up in the close-grip stance, before explosively pushing off the ground to land again in the wide-grip stance you started with.
4. Repeat for the desired number of reps.
1. Start in a push-up position with your hands directly under your shoulders and your body in a straight line from head-to-toe. Lower yourself down to your forearms.
2. Engage your core, glutes, and leg muscles to hold the position, ensuring your hips are neither too high nor too low.
3. Keep your neck aligned with your spine and your gaze towards the floor.
4. Hold the plank for the desired duration, maintaining proper form and breathing rhythm.