Bodyweight Transformation Journal
Workout 18: Back & Shoulders
1. Find a sturdy doorway that has a flat, wide doorframe.
2. Stand facing the doorway and hold onto the sides of the doorframe at chest height.
3. Lean back as far as you safely can while holding yourself stable, keeping your body in one straight line and your heels planted on the ground.
4. Engage your back muscles to pull your body back towards the doorframe, squeezing your shoulder blades and lats together.
5. Pause briefly at the top of the movement and then slowly lower yourself back to the starting position.