Bodyweight Transformation Journal
All Abs Exercises
1. Lie on your back with your knees bent and your hands lightly touching the sides of your head. Lift your feet off the ground and bring your knees towards your chest.
2. Straighten your left leg while simultaneously rotating your torso, bringing your left elbow towards your right knee. Keep your shoulder blades off the ground.
3. Return to the starting position and repeat on the other side, straightening your right leg while bringing your right elbow towards your left knee.
4. Continue alternating sides in a fluid and controlled motion.
5. Complete the desired number of reps or time, then release your head, neck, and shoulders back to the ground, and lower your legs back to the starting position.