Bodyweight Transformation Journal
All Legs Exercises
1. Stand with your feet shoulder-width apart, hands at your sides, on your hips, or clasped in front of your chest.
2. Take a big step forward with your right foot and lower your body until your right thigh is parallel to the ground, and your knee is directly above your ankle.
3. Push through your right heel and step back to the starting position.
4. Repeat the movement, this time stepping forward with your left foot.
5. Continue to alternate between legs for the desired number of reps.