Workout 6 from Habit Nest on Vimeo.
1a. Double Walk Out
- Wrap the resistance bands around your calves or ankles
- Get into a squat position with your knees slightly bent and your feet shoulder-width apart.
- Staying low in squat position, take a step to the right while maintaining the low squat position.
- Step back to the original position, starting with your left leg.
*The double side step is the same movement, except you take two steps to the side and then return.
1c. Box Draw
- Wrap the resistance band around your calves or ankles.
- Get into a squat position with your knees bent and your feet shoulder-width apart.
- Staying low in squat position, take a step forward, then to the right, then behind you, and then diagonally behind you all with the same leg.
- Keep your core tight and your glute muscles squeezed as you complete the exercise.