Workout 44 from Habit Nest on Vimeo.
1a. Double Walk Out
- WrapWrap the resistance bands around your calves or ankles.
- Get into a squat position with your knees slightly bent and your feet shoulder-width apart.
- Staying low in squat position, take a step to the right while maintaining the low squat position.
- Step back to the original position, starting with your left leg.
*The double side step is the same movement, except you take two steps to the side and then return.
1b. Tabletop w/ Donkey Kick
- Get into a tabletop position with your hands and knees on the floor and your back comfortably straight.
- Raise one leg and straighten it out directly behind you while raising it as high as you possibly can. Make sure to feel the contraction in your glute muscles.
- Allow the leg to slowly return to the original position and repeat.
1c. Tabletop w/ Diagonal Kick
- Get into a tabletop position with your hands and knees on the floor, and your back comfortably straight.
- Raise one leg and straighten it.
- As you straighten the leg, in one motion, move your straight leg behind the butt cheek on the other leg (the leg that is still on the floor).
- Return to the original position and repeat.
1d. Fire Hydrant
- Wrap a resistance band around your thighs just above your knees.
- Get into a Table-Top position with your knees and hands on the floor.
- Keeping your knee bent, raise one leg laterally off the floor.
- Repeat this until the set is complete.
Note: *Can do this with or without the resistance band.