3. Table Top Elbow to Knee Crunch
- Get in a tabletop position with your hands directly beneath your shoulders. Hold your body up off the floor in this position. Hold a light dumbbell in your right hand.
- From this position, extend your right arm out in front of you and extend your left leg straight out behind you.
- Next, crunch your abs by bringing your right elbow to meet your left knee in the middle of your body.
- Extend them again and repeat.
- Make sure to finish one side before switching hands and doing the other side.