After selling over 100,000 Morning Sidekick Journals, the most common question we got from users was, "What do I do now that I'm done?"
That's why we created a complete, 4-Volume Series to help you master your morning routine for life.
The series comes with 4 individual journals.
Volumes 1-3 each contain 66 days of content and tracking.
Volume 4 contains 180 days of tracking your morning routine along with prompts to enhance the quality of your practice.
In total, this series contains one full year of morning routine planning and journaling.
*The complete series is heavily discounted from purchasing the journals individually.
Each of the four journals is built with a beautifully crafted synthetic leather (100% vegan) cover that’s textured to the touch in a hearty, canvas-like material.
The inside pages are a buttery smooth 100 GSM that are the perfect mix of thick enough to support fountain pens while still keeping the journal light and portable.
The journal runs 8.5" tall, 5.8” wide, and 0.8” thick and fits easily in most bags.
📚 200,000+ Journals Sold
🏅 Amazon Best Seller
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Rated 4.7+ Stars
🎓 Featured in Harvard Business School
We created Volumes 1 through 4 of The Morning Sidekick Journal to help anyone build a LIFETIME habit of waking up with intention.
Every single day for the rest of your life, you will wake up in the morning.
The way you wake up sets the tone for your entire day, and thus is critical to living the life you want.
Our mission is to help you own your mornings - regardless of what your perfect morning looks like.
- Comes with one FULL year of tracking your morning routine
- 180 total days of completely unique daily content
- Giving yourself the time and physical journaling space to work on this habit over the course of a complete year rather than feeling like you have to be perfect every day helps prevent feeling guilty for having 'off days'
- To create change, you need to commit mentally, physically, and emotionally. As odd as it may be, committing financially facilitates that.
- Discounted heavily from purchasing individual journals