Preview the Journal for FREE (below)
The 10-Second Pitch
📓 The Habit Nest Daily Planner is a unique, undated, 6 month-long daily planner that offers a fresh design and layout not only for scheduling your day, but also for starting your day with intention, making the most of each day, and ending each day with positivity and reflection.
- 🗒️ 6 Months of Daily Planning (183 pages)
- 🗓️ Comes with 6 undated monthly calendars
✅ 6 months of daily habit-tracking
- ✍️ 10 pages of 'Free-Writing' space
- It provides you with everything you need to make the best use of your time on a daily basis.
*Ships worldwide from our Los Angeles warehouse with tracking within 1 business day*
How It Works
The journal has 3 primary sections:
1. Optional morning self-care
2. Daily Planning
3. Evening reflection
Optional morning self-care:
- Every morning, you'll get 2 optional morning self-care ideas
- Each recommended action takes just a few minutes to complete
- The goal of this section is to help you start the day on the right note physically, mentally, and emotionally with super small, quick actions to help ensure you don't forget about yourself amid the hustle and bustle of daily life.
❗ Must-Do's: The first section of daily planning is for your 'Must-Do' tasks. These are your top priority tasks that absolutely NEED your time and attention that day.
⌛ 5-Minute Tasks: This space is meant to help remember the quick daily tasks we needlessly forget about or push off for days or weeks. It's meant to help us not only remember the small tasks we need to get done, but to help stop procrastinating on them.
📖 Daily Planning: This section is the meat of the page - the complete space you need to plan your day. The space allows you to chronologically write down your tasks or events, plan a time frame, and record the status of those tasks at the end of the day.
Each evening, you'll get a thought-provoking question to help you tune in and reflect on your day in positive, constructive ways.
- 🖐 The thinking questions come with images of fingerprintson each side of the page to place your thumbs on. The goal of this is to help you truly reflect on the question without any distractions.
- 🤗 Reflecting on your days consistently without any distractions will provide you time and space to connect with yourself on a more intimate level every night, which will enhance your ability to plan your day and actually execute on your daily plan.
The Check-Off System
Every task you write in your daily planner will have a 'status' circle next to it. It isn't enough to just write your tasks down. To stay on track with everything, you'll be designating whether:
- ✓ The task was completed
- → The task is going to be deferred to the next day (or a later date)
- ✗ The task is no longer necessary and thus should be deleted
The simple system will help you keep on track with the variety of different aspects of your life taking place at any given time.
Details matter. Our journals are built with a beautifully crafted 100% vegan cover that’s textured to the touch in a hearty, canvas-like material.
The inside pages are a buttery smooth 100 GSM that perfectly support fountain pens while keeping the journal light and portable.
Each journal in this series runs about 8.5" x 6.0” x 1.0” and fits easily in most bags.
Shipping & Returns
All packages shipped directly from Los Angeles, California.
Shipments will arrive in 3-7 days (US orders) or 10-28 working days (international orders).
All products backed by our 50-year, any condition refund guarantee.
Q. What size is the journal? What is it made out of?
A. The journal runs 8.5" tall, 5.8” wide, and 0.8” thick and fits easily in most bags.It is built with a beautifully crafted synthetic leather (100% vegan) cover that’s textured to the touch in a hearty, canvas-like material. The inside pages are a buttery smooth 100 GSM that are the perfect mix of thick enough to support fountain pens while still keeping the journal light and portable.
Q. How many days long is the journal?
A. This journal is a 6-month long daily planner, including:
- 11 pages of introductory reading and assessment
- 12 pages of calendars and habit trackers
- 183 days of daily planning
- 10 pages of free-writing space
Q. Where do you ship to?
A. All over the world!
Q. How long does shipping take?
A. Shipments will arrive in 3-7 days (US orders) or 10-28 working days (international orders).
Q. For international purchases, do I have to pay extra customs/VAT upon arrival?
A. No, you shouldn't have any extra incurred fees.
Q. What is your return policy?
A. All our products have a 50-year, any condition return policy. Yes, really.
Q. What forms of payment do you accept?
A. All credit and debit cards are accepted. We also accept payment through Paypal and Amazon Pay. All currencies should be accepted.
Q. What currency are prices listed in?
A. All prices are listed in USD.