Bodyweight Transformation Journal
Workout 26: Biceps & Shoulders
1. Stand in a doorway with your feet hip-width apart and your arms extended straight out in front of you, gripping the doorframe on either side.
2. Engage your core and glutes to maintain good posture and stability.
3. Slowly pull your body towards the doorframe, bending your elbows and keeping your upper arms close to your sides.
4. Pause briefly at the top of the movement, squeezing your biceps.
5. Slowly lower your body back down to the starting position.