Dumbbell Transformation Journal
Lite Workout 60: Full Body
Perform each of the three exercises below consecutively, then rest for 30-60 seconds.
Repeat this sequence until you complete 2-3 total circuits.
1. Begin standing with your feet together and your arms at your sides.
2. In one motion, jump both feet out to the sides and simultaneously raise both arms overhead.
3. Return to the starting position by jumping your feet back together and lowering your arms to your sides.
1. Start in a plank position with your hands directly under your shoulders and your body in a straight line.
2. Engage your core and bring your right knee towards your chest, then quickly switch and bring your left knee towards your chest while simultaneously extending your right leg back.
3. Continue alternating legs at a quick pace, as if you’re running in place.
4. Aim for a quick pace and keep your core engaged throughout the exercise.
1. Lie on your back with your arms and legs spread out, forming a star shape.
2. Engage your core and simultaneously lift your right arm and left leg, bringing them towards each other and meeting over your midline.
3. Lower your right arm and left leg back to the starting position and repeat on the other side, lifting your left arm and right leg.
4. Continue alternating sides, maintaining control and stability throughout the movement.
1. Lie on your back with your knees bent and your hands lightly touching the sides of your head. Lift your feet off the ground and bring your knees towards your chest.
2. Straighten your left leg while simultaneously rotating your torso, bringing your left elbow towards your right knee. Keep your shoulder blades off the ground.
3. Return to the starting position and repeat on the other side, straightening your right leg while bringing your right elbow towards your left knee.
4. Continue alternating sides in a fluid and controlled motion.
5. Complete the desired number of reps or time, then release your head, neck, and shoulders back to the ground, and lower your legs back to the starting position.
1. Stand with your feet shoulder-width apart, hands at your sides, on your hips, or clasped in front of your chest.
2. Take a big step forward with your right foot and lower your body until your right thigh is parallel to the ground, and your knee is directly above your ankle.
3. Push through your right heel and step back to the starting position.
4. Repeat the movement, this time stepping forward with your left foot.
5. Continue to alternate between legs for the desired number of reps.
1. Grab a towel, t-shirt, band, or any sturdy, lightly-stretchable object you can pull apart without ripping. Try to rip the object apart with both hands.
2. As you maintain tension, keep your arms straight and raise your hands up in front of your body all the way overhead.
3. Reverse the movement, still maintaining tension, until your hands lower to the starting position.
4. Repeat for the desired number of repetitions, maintaining tension throughout.
1. Start in a plank position with your hands placed slightly wider than shoulder-width apart and your feet together or hip-width apart.
2. Lower your body down towards the ground by bending your elbows and keeping your core engaged. Keep your body in a straight line.
3. Push your body back up to the starting position by straightening your arms.
4. Repeat the movement for the desired number of repetitions.
1. Stand with your feet shoulder-width apart, and lower yourself into a quarter-squat position, keeping your back straight and your weight in your heels.
2. From the quarter-squat position, explosively jump up as high as you can, extending your arms above your head.
3. Land softly on the balls of your feet, with your knees slightly bent to absorb the impact.
4. Reset yourself in the starting position and repeat the exercise for the desired number of repetitions.