Breaking Down The Transformation Journal
65 Zero Guesswork Gym Workouts
- Each workout targets 2 muscle groups, with 4 exercises per muscle group
- Recommends the number of sets to complete per exercise, and the number of repetitions per set
- Easily track your progress as you progress through each workout
- Each exercise comes with a clearly written description and guiding imagery (and videos!)
Expert Tips, Challenges, and Resources
- Throughout the journal, you’ll find critically valuable content with essential tips, expert insights, science simplified, motivational concepts and so much more.
9 Unlockable Milestones
- The journal is split into 3 distinct phases and 9 unlockable milestones that mimic the journey of building a new habit
- The journey was thoughtfully created to give you exactly what you need, when you need it.
The Elevate Card Deck
Exercise Cards With Endless Utility
- 65 exercises, divided into 9 distinct ‘muscle groups’
- Play around with a variety of exercises for each muscle group
- Muscle groups are broken up by color.
- Guided imagery and clear form descriptions
- A multitude of ways to increase the intensity of your workouts.
- Choose from a variety of unique workout structures for different goals.
- You simply choose the structure you want to follow each day, follow the directions it provides and you’re ready to go!
The Eternal Vault
Lifetime Access to 120 Tutorial Exercise Videos
15 Digital Templates and Tools
- Lifetime access to a library of content created by experts across 3 modules
Get Fit or Your Money Back, Guaranteed.
The Phoenix Framework WORKS. It is the best investment for your fitness you could ever make — and we designed our guarantee to reflect that.
If you use it and aren’t happy with the results within 1-year of purchasing, send it back to us and we will refund you in full, no questions asked. Valid only for purchases made on habitnest.com
This time, it’s different.
Know exactly what to do when.
The Transformation Journal eliminates the guesswork with 65 completely guided workouts. With clear step-by-step guidance, you’re never left feeling lost or overwhelmed.
Curated content provides you with essential tips, tools, and resources for your journey. For deeper insights, the Eternal Vault awaits.
Maximize results, minimize time.
Choose from detailed workouts in the Transformation Journal, lite sessions in the Eternal Vault, or craft a custom routine with the Elevate Card Deck — whatever you can fit in your schedule know that all paths lead to results.
Consistency made easy.
The Burndown Habit Tracker is a peel-off habit tracker that provides a gratifying, visual testament to your consistency along your journey.
The Phoenix Framework allows you to gauge your growth and turns your habit journey into a constant celebration of achievements.
Leave setbacks behind.
Should doubts arise or setbacks occur, the vast resources of the Eternal Vault are at the ready, providing guidance and strategies to navigate any challenge.
Delving into deeper understanding, sparking renewed motivation, or equipping you with additional tools—every aspect of the journey finds its anchor here.
Never feel like you’re alone.
The Guardian Accountability System has a singular mission: your success.
By notifying your accountability partner when you are hitting your milestones or notifying them if you’ve been missing any - you’ll have the support you need to stay on track.
The Phoenix Framework System is Designed To:
Make habit building feel simple and easy
Know exactly what to do, when. See real results without the struggle.
Fit your new routine into your existing lifestyle
Designed to work for everybody, no matter what your life looks like.
Save you valuable time
Accelerate your learning curve. Our team conducted 1,000+ hours of research so you don’t have to.
Stay engaged and see tangible growth
Uncover a treasure trove of content & resources designed to be directly actionable.
For the Weightlifting Phoenix Framework you will need access to a gym with basic equipment - like a dumbbell set and cable tower. The framework is designed to work for people with limited equipment available, and there are alternative exercises listed.
In the Transformation Journal the workouts take 45-60 minutes. In the Eternal Vault you will find ‘Lite’ workouts that take 15-20 minutes. You can also easily build your own workout for whatever length of time you have available using the Elevate Card Deck.
The Phoenix Framework is effective for any level of fitness. You can tailor any workout to the intensity that is best for you. There are challenges and tips to help you challenge yourself (if you want to) along the way.
US orders: If your order contains a Phoenix Framework box, your entire order will ship out in early December with expedited FedEx shipping (3-day delivery).
International orders: Will also ship in early December with expedited FedEx shipping at discounted rates. Delivers in 5 days typically to most countries.